I grew up as the oldest of 5, in beautiful, green Tacoma, WA by Puget Sound Bay. I went to school at Tacoma Community College as an Art Major, and later moved to Rexburg, ID attending Ricks College & graduating in Interior Design. I have since have lived in several states besides ID... UT, CO, CA and recently WA again.
I lived in the Salt Lake City, UT area in the small town of Midvale. I had moved to Utah during the 2002 Winter Olympics, eager to live near 3 of my 5 grown children who were attending college at the time. What a change coming from the palm trees, ocean and warm weather of Santa Barbara, CA to the white, snow-capped mountains of UT! But I love everywhere I have lived! Each place has it's own beauty and circle of friends!
I was visiting my parents in the summer of 2007, when it evolved into a lengthened stay of caring for my Mom through her last days...August through September. Remaining for another month with my Dad, I returned to UT again, but only 'till the next summer. I moved back to WA, my growing-up place, over the Labor Day weekend of 2008. I returned to take care of my Dad who was terminally ill, and shared a home in the Gem Heights area of Puyallup. The trees are beautiful there, and water not far away. It was great to be near some of my siblings & be involved in their family's lives, as well as connecting with old friends. After my father's passing in November 2009, I returned to UT to live in the South Jordan area in Spring of 2010.
I am not only a mother of 5 wonderful children, but also 7 grand kids, with another on the way! I have been blessed with so very much! "Family, Faith & Friends" (the 3 "F"s) are the cornerstones of my life! I enjoy great health, a wonderful career with time freedom & travel, activity in my church, and all seasoned with the joy of experiencing life alongside of my awesome family!
I am grateful for the incredible company I represent, ISAGENIX International, which focuses on nutritional cleansing, live organic super-foods, skincare, self development, anti-aging and ...oh yes, fun! I have marvelous friends that I work with that share my quest for excellence and personal growth.
Life is good! I am so grateful for the full life I have, filled with family & friends... old, new, and those not yet even met.
No comments:
Post a Comment